As your Denver family office, this means:
- We are specifically designed to be a professional financial advisor for family estates.
- We are bound to put our client’s interests first, ahead of our own. No grey areas. No conflict of interest…EVER.
- Our independence from any financial services firm, bank or broker allows us to assess our clients’ needs, then make recommendations and help them find the financial services products and services that are right for them, without any sales agenda.
- We are paid only by our clients, with a simple, transparent flat fee paid quarterly that removes any actual or potential conflicts of interest that arise from sales-based compensations. As a Denver-based family office, we have no other interest inherent in our recommendations other than helping you reach your goals. There are no hidden sales agendas. We make no other income other than our management fee. PERIOD.
As a professional financial advisor for family estates, we make sure your family’s providers are working towards the best interests of your family in a highly cost-effective way. Maestro Associates is on your family’s side, and no one else’s.
We understand that you have relationships with financial advisors, firms and companies that you value. Rather than compete with them, we work with them to be sure they are all working together toward your best interests rather than their own agendas. We advocate on your family’s behalf with your existing providers by asking:
- What do you own?
- Are the investment products in your portfolio right for your objectives?
- Are the any unintended consequences of executing a recommendation in one area of your financial activities on another area?
- How much are you paying each provider?
- Are you paying different providers for the same services?
- Are your providers communicating with one another about the overall well-being of your wealth enterprise?
- Is your current investment strategy consistent with your wealth planning activities?
If having a Denver family office sounds right for you, give us a call and let’s begin a conversation to see if we are right for you.